What to Give When You Don't Have Any Money

About two years ago, although I had several high-income businesses, I had very little personal income from those businesses - but I still felt a passion for giving - I just had nothing to give (or so I thought).

During the months that I stopped tithing (giving), I found that things got even harder - in fact - even proven marketing campaigns that my company had run many times in the past stopped pulling in revenue. At times I felt like there was a dark cloud following me.

I knew from years of experience that the more I gave, the more I would receive in return, but again, I had little to give (financially) and several business to support, along with all the families of the employees that went along with each of those businesses.

What I learned in those early days was that my giving didn’t necessarily have to come from my bank account. And that during the lean years, I needn’t give money. I just had to keep "giving" to help set up for all the "receiving" that was in store for me in later years.

I learned that when I stopped giving, I literally ’clogged up’ all the good that God had in store for me. So I began giving what I did have - time, prayers, and lots of help to those who needed my specialized help.

When I look back, I see those lean years as a test to see if I could learn how to give even when it seemed to hurt to do so. I also look back and thank God for that experience and for what it taught me -- which was -- to never stop giving. I can change the form of my tithing, I can even change the amount of my tithing, but I will never stop tithing.

I now tithe as much as I can financially, then I make up the difference in some other category. I always financially tithe first, because to reach the goals I have in life I need a lot of money to circulate through me and my businesses.

It’s been my experience that giving is the secret to keeping money, success, health, love and happiness circulating through your life.



Christopher Guerriero, Author of the best-selling book “Maximize Your Metabolism - Double your metabolism in 30 days or less!” See
www.MaximizeYourMetabolism.com


2 Responses to "What to Give When You Don't Have Any Money"

Unknown says
December 18, 2013 at 4:58 PM

my luck is so bad on my birthday today dec 18..i was waiting for some money so i can buy food for my birthday and Christmas but today i found out that someone stole the card now i dont have money for my birthday are Christmas and new year and i dont know what to do so please if you can help me thank you very much contact for info are just go to Jimmy's Birthday Wish List on Amazon Dot Com thank you very much and bless everyone ..May all your dreams come true...AMEN'

Unknown says
December 18, 2013 at 4:58 PM

my luck is so bad on my birthday today dec 18..i was waiting for some money so i can buy food for my birthday and Christmas but today i found out that someone stole the card now i dont have money for my birthday are Christmas and new year and i dont know what to do so please if you can help me thank you very much contact for info are just go to Jimmy's Birthday Wish List on Amazon Dot Com thank you very much and bless everyone ..May all your dreams come true...AMEN'