The Greatest Spiritual Mind Treatment

May I offer you a gentle reminder of how the principle of giving works?

I went online and created the following short "Spiritual Mind Treatment" specifically for you. You can go to the same forms I did and create one even more personal and relevant for you. Just go online to http://www.wmop.org/Smt.htm

A "Spiritual Mind Treatment" or affirmative prayer is "...a recognition of Spirit’s Omniscience, Omnipotence, and Omnipresence, and a realization of humanity’s unity with Spirit..." (Ernest Holmes, Science of Mind textbook, pg. 149.)

That may be more than you or I can understand, so let's just call a Spiritual Mind Treatment a formula for getting in tune with the infinite. Call it magic. Call it a reminder. Call it a lucky charm. It doesn't really matter.

"Treatment is not trying to make yourself believe something that is not so, but is based upon truth," wrote Robert Bitzer in Collected Essays of Robert Bitzer. "It is to change your belief so that you can recognize and accept the truth."

In other words, a treatment is a way to remind yourself of what already exists. For example, the law of giving already exists. It is truth. A treatment would be to remind you of that fact.

You can say the words below at night, in the morning, to yourself, or out loud. Most importantly, whenever you are about to give money away, say these words (or ones of your own that have meaning for you):

"I know there is an infinite energy system in the universe that is of me, in me and around me. We are all connected to it, are in it, and are of it.

I am connected to you as well as to everyone else through the energy that sustains us.

I know that when I give anything into this energy system, it will return to me in kind, multiplied and amplified because the nature of the system is to grow and expand.

I am grateful for this realization, and for the gifts I have now, am receiving, and will receive. I trust the process to work for me, as it does for everyone who activates it with giving. So be it.

It is so!"

As always, how you feel as you say those words is what matters most. Emotion activates the law.

Feel joyous.


1 komentar:

Unknown says
January 11, 2010 at 3:55 AM

This is a good article but I have not found your site. Kindly update it!
Spiritual Treatment